Grant Applications are now closed.
About Rotary Grants
Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who come together to make positive, lasting change in communities at home and abroad.
Our motto: Service Above Self
For more than 110 years, our guiding principles have been the foundation of our values: service, fellowship, diversity, integrity, and leadership.
The Four-Way Test
The Four-Way Test is a nonpartisan and nonsectarian ethical guide for Rotarians to use for their personal and professional relationships. The test has been translated into more than 100 languages, and Rotarians recite it at club meetings:
The four way test of the things we think, say or do:
- Is it the TRUTH
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
Sources of Funding
The Rotary Club of Snoqualmie has a growing membership of nearly 30 members. Each year the club raises funds through its many activities in the community which include:
- Rotary Presidents Cup Golf Tournament
- Beer Gardens
- Generous donations from our members and friends of the Rotary Club of Snoqualmie
Submitting Your Application
Snoqualmie Valley Rotary awards grant funding to non-profit organizations serving people living in the Snoqualmie Valley. These awards are for specific items or programs that are needed to carry out the mission of the organization. Awards are typically for amounts from $250 - $5000. Requests for volunteer help from Snoqualmie Valley Rotary are welcome.
Applications are collected until the deadline. The club's grant committee reviews the applications, and may reach out to the organizations for additional information or clarifications. The committee then submits its recommendation to the board. The board has the final authority to approve the grants. Club members are updated in the club meeting following the board approval.
Applications are accepted until February 15
Awards are typically made by mid March
Grant applications will not be accepted outside of this timeline
Eligibility Requirements for Project Funding
- Project must provide a sustainable benefit to the target community that lasts after the initial financial support has been delivered and the project has concluded.
- The applicant must be community based, volunteer driven, a charitable group, or not for profit organization.
- Applicant will demonstrate commitment to the project through the investment of their own funds and resources.
- Project Meets The Four Way Test.
- Follow up report to Rotary would be appreciated
- Approved Applicants will be asked to recognize the Rotary Club of Snoqualmie’s support for the project, both to its membership and the public.
- Funds for current operating expenses, deficits, for-profit activities, political and religious, and retroactive requests.
- Projects that anticipate funding on a continuing annual basis; this does not preclude the applicant from submitting additional projects in subsequent years.
Please email any questions to: Grants@SnoqualmieValleyRotary.org